Value Added Resellers (VARs) provide unique skills for the implementation of Synchrologic products to joint clients. This is illustrated through their vertical and/or functional expertise, as well as their abilities to manage comprehensive implementations.
VARs are individually selected by Synchrologic to be a part of the Partner organization. After being selected, VARs are provided with the following support:
- Synchrologic software for development, educational and marketing purposes.
- Access to Synchrologic marketing materials, both hard and soft copies of brochures, presentations and other support materials.
- Dedicated Channel Manager to act as an interface to other Synchrologic resources.
- Product training at reduced rates to hone skills in implementing Synchrologic solutions.
- Consulting resources to provide advice on usage of Synchrologic products in their solution
- Joint marketing collaboration such as coverage on Synchrologic Web site and lead generation activities.
Each partner is expected to commit resources to become familiar with Synchrologic products and to market and resell Synchrologic products. A firm commitment to sales volumes determines royalties earned. To qualify as a Synchrologic VAR, experience and success in specific vertical markets as well as the ability to execute in geographical territories must be demonstrated. VARs who prove excellent performance in all of these areas are designated as Premier Partners in the Synchrologic Partner Program.
Click here for a directory of Value Added Resellers.
To join our VAR community, please complete the Qualification Form .